The end of a year always presents a good time for reflection. This year, Facebook’s algorithms have filled our news feeds with an auto-generated look back at our friend’s years. This one wasn’t automatically computed because the following list only includes posts that were written in 2014 and also excludes our popular Sunday Says Podcast section.
The Holy Spirits works in creative ways to continuously inspire us in the various ways He chooses to work through our content, and we are grateful for another year to have the opportunity to share it with all of you. In case you missed any of these, I highly recommend them.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
The Top 12 Blogs Posted in 2014
11. Why the New Evangelization will Faith at Your Parish
8. When you see.. A Reflection on the Immigrant Crisis
7. Veiled Question: An Exploration of the Re-emergence of an Ancient Custom
6. Why You Won’t See Me Marching at a Pro-Life Rally
5. Breaking the Girl, Part One
4. Jeans of a Suit? 4 Things a Man Should Wear to Mass
3. Faith and Frozen [the movie]
2. In All Its Inexhaustible Richness: Neuroscience and the Heart