Happy New Year! We’re excited to see the many great ways in which God will work in His local Church here in the Diocese of Austin.
Our wonderful contributors shared their gifts through some great blogs. With so much great content that came out in the past year, we would like to take some time to highlight the 10 most read posts written in 2013. In case you missed them, I highly recommend taking time to read them.
10.Letter to a College Graduate (5 Thoughts for Anyone Trying to Figure Out Life)
9. Why Good Catholics are Becoming Mormon
8. An Open Letter to Catholics for Choice
7. What Did the Pope Just Say?
6. 5 Tips for an Intentional Lent
5. What to Say (and Not to Say) to Someone Who is Depressed
4. 20 Thoughtful Movies for Lent… or Anytime, Really
3. 5 Things I Wish I Would’ve Known About Motherhood
2. The Pros and Cons of Dating a Catholic Man
1. Four Words I’ll Never Forget
Praise the Lord for He is good and blessed us with another year. Happy 2014!