Are you new to homeschooling this year? Or perhaps you’ve been homeschooling but are nervous about the Middle School and High School years. Have you wondered:
- How do I socialize my kids?
- How do I homeschool with a baby or pregnant?
- How much time do I need to be spending “teaching” my kids?
- How do I homeschool on a budget?
- The amount of curriculum out there is overwhelming! Where do I start?
- Do my kids need to take standardized tests?
- How do I know if they are learning what they need to know at a certain grade level?
- My middle schooler is reading books faster than I can keep up with, how do I know what is good literature for them to read?
- I don’t have a lot of patience. How do I stay patient with my children as I teach them?
Our next workshop is an informational meeting to help prepare you for the upcoming school year.
Whether you are pulling your kids out of school, beginning kindergarten, or trying to educate multiple ages, our veteran homeschoolers have been there and want to offer their experience and wisdom. We will be meeting at St. William Catholic Church in Round Rock on Saturday, July 13, Room 15/17 from 9:30-11:00 a.m. This meeting is for parents only please. Nursing babies are welcome. For more information, or to register please contact Becky Saucedo at email@example.com.