The first of a three part series, Fr. Conrad Murphy unravels the complex relation between Islam and Christianity from its very beginning. From one man, Mohammed, claiming to have had visions from the Angel Gabriel, to a rapidly spreading religion, Islam quickly came into contact with Christianity. Just how was the latter treated by the former initially? Listen up for more. . .
- Online video: Islam’s History & theology by Dr. William Marshner, S.T.D., 2015.
- Online: Busted Halo’s article How is Catholicism Different From Islam?
- Online: Catholic Answer’s article Do Muslims Worship the Same God As Catholics Do?
- Online: Bishop Barron’s article Muslims, Christians, and Secularists
- Online: Peter Kreeft’s Comparing Christianity and Islam