- Flu Feedback
- Communion, passing the peace and Our Father
- Facebook Vs. Google: Fight!!
- Manti Te’o a fraud? Lance Armstrong repents!
- A big announcement
- Joining us will be Father Leo Patalinghug, founder of the movement “Grace Before Meals”, author, and the cooking priest that bested Chef Bobby Flay on the Food Network. Father Leo will share his cooking secrets and give a cooking demonstration of his winning recipe for Fusion Steak Fajitas and then dinner is served and attendees will enjoy a meal with Father Leo. Hurry seating is very limited, only 100 tickets available.
- On January 22 our nation will remember the 40th anniversary of Roe v. Wade. More than 55 million children’s lives have been lost to abortion since 1973 and the lives of millions of their parents have been shattered.
As part of the bishops’ recent call to prayer, “Nine Days of Prayer, Penance and Pilgrimage” will take place January 19-27. Click below to sign up to receive daily email messages during the novena! You can also text “9DAYS” to 99000
- The diocesan Office of Black Catholics will host the 10th Annual Blood of the Martyrs Blood Drive Jan. 21 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in Austin. The campaign’s name was chosen to honor the men and women who died in the 1960s Civil Rights movement and also to remember those who have given their blood and sacrificed their lives as martyrs for humanity. A Blood and Tissue Center van will be parked at Chalmers Street between 8th and 11th streets on the campus of Huston-Tillotson University in East Austin. Donors must be at least 17 years old, have a photo ID and proved a social security number at the time they donate. For more information, contact Johnnie Dorsey at (512) 217-9616 or email@example.com.
- Teaching your dog how to… be your designated driver?
- Buy This House Without Seeing What It Looks Like Inside
- How could you cancel this gem?
Feedback Line Number:
(512) 200-ACNM (2266)
We would appreciate positive reviews on itunes.
Donations button is back!
Year of Faith Hashtag — #DOAYOF