With all the feasting of the season of Christmas, there is a lot going on to keep us celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Since we are also at the beginning of another great year, it is a good time to look back at some of the best of 2012.
Last week, Jason Elizondo shared some of the great accomplishments and milestones we celebrated in the past year. One of my favorite tasks as Executive Director of AustinCNM, is working with all of the great content contributors we have here. When we started our mission, we were unsure who would join us, but God has provided great company in His vineyard.
Each blogger presents their own personal perspective on the faith and ads their voice as a member of this diocese. Each contributor has their own unique lifestyle, and everyone is at different places in their life and faith. I hope you enjoy walking this wonderful walk of faith with us. Thank you for your support.
We are proud of the quality of content that we produce in all formats, but sometimes there is some great stuff that gets missed. Here are the top 12 blog posts of 2012. The blog posts below are ranked according to the number of visits over the entire year of 2012. If you missed them, I recommend taking time to read them.
Top 12 Blog Posts of 2012
- Prada for God? 5 Things Every Woman Should Wear at Mass
- 10 Tips for Dealing with Anger in Marriage
- I’ve got your back: 7 Promises to My Middle School Aged Daughter
- A Musical Reflection on Lent by The Brilliance [EP Review]
- 5 Tips: How to be a Good Mom and Not Loose Your Mind
- First Week of School? 5 Things Every Catholic Family Should Do
- To Bikini or Not?
- Unsolicited Advice on Kissing
- Pray Like A Mom Not Like A Nun
- Basic Biology for the Dating Catholic
- Hope in Death [ A Review of Give us Rest]
- Should I be a Catholic Blogger?
Other Top Visited Blog posts
Share your favorite blog post of 2012 in the comments, whether it’s on this list or not.