- Isaac!!! http://www.kxan.com/dpp/news/local/austin/anatomy-of-a-hurricane-storm-surge
- If you were riding out a hurricane, who would you want to be with?
- President on Reddit –
- Mauricio Kuri from For Greater Glory – Interview
- Theology on Tap is on Tuesday, September 4th at Casa Chapala (3010 West Anderson Lane, Austin, TX 78757). Music for the event will begin at 6pm and at 7pm Deacon Kevin Jackson will begin his presentation. He will talk about the role of the Catholic Church, Politics and the upcoming elections in November.
- Thrive! Sex education that leads to love that will thrive, not just survive. An Adult Education Night will be offered from 5:15 to 8:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 5 at St. William Parish in Round Rock
- The purpose of this event is to educate all the adults who have a role in the education of youth: parents, pastors, educators, health professionals and social workers. The message will focus on communicating to youth that they can be loved now, as they yearn to be, but in ways consistent with biblical teaching. For more information contact the Office of Pro-Life Activities and Chaste Living at firstname.lastname@example.org or (512) 949-2486.
- ENDOW presents: “Aquinas for Beginners, Part I: A Tour of the Summa Theologiae.” Educating on the Nature and Dignity of Women, ENDOW, is dedicated to the promotion of a “new feminism” based on the teachings of Blessed John Paul II, who drew much of his understanding of the human person from the works of St. Thomas Aquinas. Facilitated by DeeAnn Smith, classes will be held Wednesday evenings from 7 – 9 p.m., Sept. 5 through Nov. 7 at St. Michael’s Catholic Academy in Austin. The class is open to all women. The cost is $80, and scholarships are available. To register, visit http://www.endowonline.org. For more information, call DeeAnn Smith at (512) 789-7699.
- Chris to appear on This is the Day on CatholicTV next Friday, August 31 at 9:25a.m.
- Reports from the #CNMC12
- Jeffrey Ketterer….twitter @applemachome
- FBI Looking for Ninja Bandit… http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/08/29/police-search-for-armed-ninja-robber/
- Chad Johnson and Madden 13
- Botched restoration turns Spanish church into tourist attraction.
Feedback Line Number:
(512) 200-ACNM (2266)
We would appreciate positive reviews on itunes.
Donations button is back!