Catching up with Us
- Cristina – Fulfilled bucket list item and visited Mall of America in MN
- Chris – Welcomed new little one into the family
- Jason – Sat down with Bishop Joe Vasquez
- Evening of Prayerful Remembrance and Intercession Interview
- AN EVENING OF PRAYERFUL REMEMBRANCE AND INTERCESSION
- As a community we are all touched by each child lost through abortion. St. Paul reminds us, if one member of the Body of Christ suffers, we all suffer together (Cor. 12:26). The hidden wounds of abortion affect each of us – as neighbors, co-workers, friends, relatives, church members, or maybe even oneself. Project Rachel of the Diocese of Austin and Austin Coalition for Life are sponsoring an Evening of Prayerful Remembrance and Intercession on May 25, 2012 from 7:30 to 9:00 PM at St. Louis Parish, 7601 Burnet Rd, Austin, TX 78757. Please join us as we pray and intercede on behalf of our community, seeking forgiveness and healing in God’s merciful love. For more information, please contact Rebecca Niemerg at 512-949-2488 or email@example.com
- A Marriage Renewal Retreat for any married or engaged couple will be on June 2 at St Williams. Fr. Peter Hopkins who specializes in marriage enrichment and family counseling will be the guest speaker. The evening will begin with the conference at 2pm, and a Mass with Vow renewal at 5pm, then Dinner and Dancing to follow. If you could learn something that would make your marriage better than ever, come learn God’s incredible plan for marriage. To register, go to the link in our show notes. http://form.jotformpro.com/form/20722934555960 The deadline date to register is May 21, contact Denise Abele at the St. Williams Office of Marriage and Family Life 512-600-8160.
- The Catholic Charismatic Renewal of Austin (CCRA) will host 24 hours of worship to celebrate Pentecost May 25 from 7 p.m. to May 26 at 8 p.m. at Holy Cross Parish in Austin. There will be music and prayer throughout the 24 hours. For more information, contact Sabrina Perez at (512) 466-7669 or visit www.ccraustin.org.
- ACNM Q2 Meet-up
- Tuesday, May 29, 2012 from 7:00pm until 9:30pm
- St. William’s Parish Hall Section 2
- Join us for our second quarter meet up as we gather to network and share. The main presentation and discussion will center around Pope Benedict XVI’s call for America to lead the New Evangelization. Open to all interested in the New Media and the New Evangelization. There will be food and drinks provided.
- TV Cancellations – http://tvdonewright.com/2012-2013-preview/2012-2013-renewal-cancellation-chart/
- Earthquake in Nacogdoches!
Feedback Line Number:
(512) 200-ACNM (2266)
Donations button is back!