Do you think that people who work in high profile jobs at public universities give up some of their right to free speech, as the ESPN Columnist would imply?
- Company’s Lawsuit could stop mandate within 3 months.
- Biking for Babies is a non-profit organization that raises money and awareness for pregnancy centers across the country. The ride will be starting on May 21st in New Orleans, LA. Their website is www.bikingforbabies.com. They are fundraising for 8 charities. One is our very own The John Paul II Life Center here in Austin.
- Annunciation Maternity Home will host its 10th Annual Banquet May 10 beginning at 6 p.m. at St. Helen Parish in Georgetown. Bishop Wm. Michael Mulvey of the Corpus Christi Diocese will be the keynote speaker. Tickets are $35 per person. Sponsorships are available. For more information, contact Annunciation at (512) 864-7755 or www.thematernityhome.org.
- The Assembly of Catholic Professionals is on Wednesday, May 9 at 11:30 AM. A quarterly luncheon meeting is located at the Hyatt Regency Town Lake, off of Barton Springs in Austin. Enjoy this formational opportunity to grow in faith and benefit from fellowship, networking and formation. Contact Emily Ender at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have you ever wondered about all the different religious orders in the Catholic Church? What’s the difference and how do they all work? Is a Diocesan Priest and a Dominican Priest all that different? Come to Theology on Tap and find out! Dominican priest, Fr. Jairo Sandoval from St. Helen in Georgetown will be answering all the questions above plus more. Music starts at 6pm and Fr. Jairo will begin at 7pm. Theology on Tap will be on Thursday, May 10 at Pluckers in Round Rock. Contact Adrian Sanchez at email@example.com
- Choose Your Seatmate Via Facebook and LinkedIn
- 1200 people called to Jury Duty thanks to computer glitch
- Women from Madrid bussed into small Spanish village to ease bride shortage.
Feedback Line Number:
(512) 200-ACNM (2266)