If you don’t know who Father Rocky is, don’t worry! Tune into Relevant Radio 970 in the evenings around 6 p.m. for his show called “Go Ask Your Father.” I’ve found myself over the past couple of years on my way to various church programs tuning into his program and always enjoyed his passion for the Faith. This is someone I could listen to for hours…if I was in the car that long! He is an Opus Dei priest and the executive director for Relevant Radio. His column “Question and Answer” appears in Our Sunday Visitor’s Catholic Answer Magazine.
As part of a program I was helping with, Father Rocky and Drew Mariani were on my list of people to contact to see if they would be interested in coming to St. William to speak to parishioners. I was pleasantly surprised when Margaret with Relevant Radio’s headquarters called me back and said Father Rocky was very interested in coming…then the slew of details had to be sorted. We talked details for the barbecue, the talk at St. William and it became obvious to me that this was going to be a very wonderful and exciting event for our parish.
So…enough of my rambling. Here are the details of the event – don’t delay purchasing your tickets!
What: An evening with Father Francis “Rocky” Hoffman of Relevant Radio
- Wednesday, April 18 – “The Holy Eucharist: The Center of Everything”
- Thursday, April 19 – “Mary at the Crossroads of History”
- St. William Catholic Church – 620 Round Rock West Dr
Round Rock, TX 78681
- the main church
- Adults: $10/each talk or $15 for both talks
- Children: ages 11 and up are $5/each or $7.50 for both talks
- Tickets can be purchased online by clicking here, visiting the St. William parish office or after all English speaking Mass times with the exception of Easter Vigil.
- For more information, contact Ana-Cristina Gonzalez at 512-600-8179 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Facebook invite to share with friends and family who might want to come.