- Wide Web protests turn tide against anti-piracy bills as Congress effort goes down in flames
- Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/tech-junkies-protest-sopa-bill-designed-stop-internet-piracy-streets-york-city-article-1.1008161#ixzz1jsiNL6j8
- Compare this with the Occu-pocalys
- Jesus vs religion video not sure where to put this but wanted to talk more about the impact then the actual video.
- Catholic response: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ru_tC4fv6FE&feature=youtu.be
- ACNM January 2012 Lunch – Thursday January 26th from Noon to 1:00pm at Rudy’s BBQ 11570 Research Blvd., Austin, TX 78759 Let’s get together for fellowship and discussion for our monthly lunch. No real agenda, just time to bounce ideas, share about life and hang out. It doesn’t matter if you are a contributors or a reader, you are invited to join us. No RSVP necessary, but it’s helpful in getting space
- Help with Silver Ring Thing — With the Silver Ring Thing event coming so soon, we’re looking for help. Whether you can work the event, help feed the workers, host the staff, pray, or donate, there’s something everyone can do!
- We need 35 volunteers to work the event from 5:00-9:30pm. Ten of those need to be strong and will work from 4:30-10:00pm. Contact Debbie – email@example.com.
- For the meal, we need a case of Coke, Diet Coke, Diet Red Bull, Gatorade, bottled water, and Diet Mountain Dew. We also request trays of fruit, sandwiches, veggies, and desserts. And, if any of you have large ice chests and ice, we’d appreciate it! (Make sure your name is on the ice chests.) Contact Debbie – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Host families will house staff Feb. 16-17 and are asked to provide breakfasts both mornings and transportation to/from St. Michael’s Catholic Academy. To learn more, contact Dick – email@example.com
- To help defray the $10,000 cost of the event, please donate here.
- Bishop Flores Discusses Exorcism in Latest Texas Catholic Podcast – From the Texas Catholic Conference
- Although most often exploited through Hollywood horror movies, exorcism is nonetheless a solemn and valid rite in the Catholic Church. In the latest Texas Catholic Podcast, Bishop Daniel Flores of the Diocese of Brownsville discusses the Church’s scriptural basis of exorcism, the signs of demonic possession, and how potential cases are assessed.
- The podcast was recorded before more than one hundred young adults at a McAllen pub on November 21, 2011 for a Theology on Tap series sponsored by the Diocese’s Campus and Young Adult Ministry and recorded by the Dioceses’ newspaper, The Valley Catholic. It is available either via the Texas Catholic Podcast on iTunes or on the Texas Catholic Conference’s website at the Audio Archive.
- Tired of litter boxes? Try the Litter Quitter! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut7gm2tFqWY
- Modern Family’s F-Bomb Episode
- Avoid the Ghetto App Causes Controversy
Feedback Line Number:
(512) 200-ACNM (2266)