- Orange county Diocese buys Crystal Cathedral
- New Vatican commission cracks down on church architecture
- Man gives away life savings in donated suit
- Is Siri pro-life?
- Sarah’s Hope – Wed, December 7 Vitae Clinic
- Sarah’s Hope is a free spiritual support program for couples struggling with fertility problems or pregnancy loss, featuring a co-ed introductory retreat for couples followed by a monthly support group for women. The next women’s support group meeting is Dec. 7; the rosary will be prayed at 6:45 p.m. and discussion begins at 7 p.m. at the Vitae Clinic in Austin, 1600 W. 38th St., suite 115. The next co-ed introductory retreat for couples will be in early 2012. For questions or to sign up, contact SarahsHopeAustin@gmail.com. While it is a ministry based on Catholic teaching, the group is open to anyone, regardless of religious affiliation. Sarah’s Hope is not a ministry of the Austin Diocese.
- Thursday December 8 – Feast of the Immaculate Conception – Holy Day of Obligation. Consult your parish bulletin or website to see what time masses will be held.
- Friday December 9 – The Catholic Charismatic Renewal of Austin will host its monthly mass at 7p.m. at Emmaus Parish in Lakeway. These joyful Spirit-filled Masses offer everyone a great opportunity to experience and rediscover the power Jesus promised his people through the Holy Spirit. For more info, contact Sabrina Perez at 512-466-7669.
- How was your first experience with the new liturgy?
- Phone too hot to handle. http://news.yahoo.com/iphone-4-explodes-midflight-australian-airline-224014583.html
- Santa School teaches students how to lower kids’ expectations
- Black Friday Chaos