- Horn of Africa: 300,000 Children are at risk of dying. http://www.romereports.com/palio/index.php?newlang=english
- Nurses in New Jersey will lose their jobs if they refuse to assist in an abortion. http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/new-jersey-nurses-face-job-loss-for-refusing-to-assist-abortions/
- St. Louis Cardinals are World Champs –
- The 2011 “Celebrate Life” Benefit Dinner is on Thursday November 10 at 6pm at St. Anthony in Bryan, Texas. Enjoy an inspiring, fun-filled evening while helping the Good Samaritan Gabriel Project Life Center continue to provide quality, life-affirming services to women and children in the Brazos Valley, contact Denise Ramos at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions registration form is on the Diocese of Austin website. http://www.austindiocese.org/calendar_event_detail.php?id=6538
- Thu, Nov 10, 2011 07:15 AM – The men of the Austin Diocese are invited to a monthly prayer breakfast held on the second Thursday of each month at the diocesan Pastoral Center in Austin from 7:15 to 8:30 a.m. Those who wish to attend should contact Ken Ciani at email@example.com or (512) 469-0100.
- Bishop Flores’ Address on Border Violence Launches Renewed TCC Podcasts
- The Texas Catholic Conference (TCC) has announced that it is amplifying its role as the policy voice of the bishops of Texas by reviving its podcast series on public issues affecting Catholics across the state. The TCC Policy Podcast Series marked its return with an address by Bishop Daniel E. Flores of Brownsville on “Violence on The Border: Consequences & Pastoral Responses” at a recent Immigration Symposium hosted by the Mexican American Catholic College (MACC) in San Antonio.
- Cristina – ECHO Family Festival on Saturday, November 19th from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm at the St. Ignatius Family Center. ECHO is the Ending Community Homelessness Coalition. The ECHO Family Festival is the final event during Austin’s 2011 Hunger & Homelessness Awareness Week. You can get all of the H&H Week details at www.hhweekaustin.com.
- John Paul II Life Center Dinner Report
- Catholics Come Home Nation Wide Campaign
- The month of November is dedicated toward praying for the dead.
- A vending machine like no other, for meat lovers.
- Speaking of Meat Lovers…Top Chef Season 9 is coming to Texas
Feedback Line Number:
(512) 200-ACNM (2266)