Segment #1 – Current Events – Cristina
- Devastating earthquake and Tsunami in Japan
- 4 month old baby found alive in rubble
- Baby Joseph Lives
Segment #2 – Church News – Chris
- Friday lenten meals – check with your local parish
- John Paul II Facebook page
- First Annual Men’s Conference.“Am I my brother’s keeper?”, Let us come together to pray, reflect, share and strengthen our faith. Keynote Speaker will be Fr. Charlie Garza, Associate Pastor of San José parish. Program Speaker will be Fr. John Kim, Associate Pastor at St. Mary Cathedral. Pre-registration cost $20.00 through March 21st (lunch included). Late registration $25.00 (lunch & materials not guaranteed). The Knights of Columbus, Fr. Joseph Houser Council #10148 will host this one day conference in English on Saturday, March 26, 2011 (8:00am-3:00pm) at the San José Church Parish Hall-2435 Oak Crest Ave. in Austin. To register contact Gilbert Cortinas at (512) 799-6083 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pro-Life Gala – March 26th with Sally Winn the Vice President of Feminists for Life. Ms. Winn is going to be the keynote speaker at theDiocese of Austin Pro-Life Benefit Gala on Saturday, March 26th, at the Westin Austin in the Domain.http://www.austindiocese.org/dept/prolife/prolife_benefit_gala_2011.php
- http://www.myfoxaustin.com/dpp/top_stories/Bible-Changes-Update-Meaning-20110314-ktbcw – Bible Translation and Father Mike Sis
Segment #3 – Wildcard – Jason
- Catholics Next Door interview
- Star Wars School In Chile Teaches Children Martial Arts
- Read more: http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/lifestyle/2011/03/11/star-wars-school-opens-chile-teach-children-martial-arts/#ixzz1GSC9uMHY
- Day Lights Savings – So we all just sprung forward an hour.
- Christina – What’s your worst Day Lights Savings goof?
- NCAA Basketball Tournament teams were just announced
- Chris who is your favorite? Who do you see as a Cinderella?
- Is “young adults” the right term to be using and why don’t more young single or young married without kids adults not getting involved at the parish level?