Segment #1 – Current Events – Cristina
- Earthquake in New Zealand.
- www.twitter.com/liturgy – Father Bosco Peters
- Death of Dr. Bernard N. Nathanson- Catholic, pro-life Doctor.
- Sonogram Bills being considered under the Texas House State of Affairs after being passed by full Senate.
Segment #2 – Church News – Chris
- Theology on Tap – March 3 from 6-8p.m. at the Baker Street Pub & Grill
Dave Thies will be presenting a musical meditation entitled Fighting Fear.
Fear can subtly rule our lives and hold us back from our desires, but Jesus taught us to Be Not Afraid. How can we overcome fear so that we may live fully as young adults for Christ?
Friday, March 4 from 6:30 to 8:00p.m.
- Young Marrieds Date Night at St. Thomas More
If you’re a couple in the first seven years of your marriage, come gather together with others just like you, enjoy good food and fellowship and discuss ways to strengthen your marriage. To find out more email email@example.com.
- Friday March 4 at 7:00p.m. – Group Adoration
The Williamson Country Young Adults will be gathering in the Sacred Heart Chapel at St. Williams for adoration.
- Saturday, March 5 at 10a.m. Natural Family Planning Introduction Seminar
St. Mary Catholic Center in College Station, TX
Whether you’re single, engaged or already married, any time is a good time to learn the basics of Natural Family Planning and the positive effects it can have on your marital and sexual health.
- Saturday March 5 at 10a.m. Chili Cookoff at St. Thomas More Parish in the North Austin/Cedar Park Area
Come out and enjoy live country music from Cody Rowe. All you can eat chili dinner starts at 6:00p.m. It’s just $6 for an all you can eat bowl, $2 for a sampler bowl. Hot dogs, hamburgers, soft drinks beer and wine are also available.
Segment #3 – Wildcard – Jason
- Screwtape Letters – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Screwtape_Letters
- V the TV show and The Catholic Church — Here’s a clip of what we talking about. http://www.austincnm.com/2guysgirl/V-Anna-Vatican.mp3