- Each of the bars (almost 250) represents a major event in life of Christ.
- The length of each segment indicates the number of verses dedicated to that life event.
- The color of each segment represents which Gospel the verses being counted came from.
That by itself would be cool. But then it has tools to splice the data at the bottom!
- The four colored boxes on the left let you toggle which Gospels are being displayed.
- The thirteen gray boxes in the middle group the near 250 life events into general categories.
- The four blue boxes on the right show how many Gospel’s versions are in harmony.