For someone who never runs, it’s improbable they will be able to hop up and run a marathon. To achieve such a feat, the aspiring runner must start running routinely, daily, and little by little. The same applies for the prayer life: we can neither be over-zealous nor under-motivated. A prayer life takes intentional and consistent effort which then builds a habit. Explore in this episode ways to pray and how to intertwine it into daily life.
- Online: Any of the prayers listed on EWTN’s Website
- Book: The Pieta Prayer Book
- Book: Midwest Theological Forum’s The Handbook of Prayers
- Book: Thomas a Kempis’s The Imitation of Christ
- Book: Any of the Dynamic Catholic books