We’ve been “quarateaming” with Vanessa’s in-laws—where you “quarantine with a team”. We agreed to the same risk tolerance level (basically, no in-person contact outside the bubble except very quick passing interactions), so we can act normal all together.
Vanessa and the kids went for an overnight at the in-laws place and I stayed back to work.
Y’all, it is amazing what I’ve been able to do in the last 24 hours.
- Watched a movie in the evening loud enough where I didn’t need subtitles.
- Walked through my office without stepping on a LEGO.
- Didn’t have to run the dishwasher. I mean, I still did. I’m still civilized.
- Ate a meal without getting up during it or sharing a bite.
- Did you know you can cook only two eggs at once? You don’t have to do an entire dozen?