- United States budget, debt ceiling and our call to be good stewards. – Jason
- Lack of true leadership in government?
- Pope offers his prayer and solidarity for the victims of Olso, Norway violence. -Cristina http://www.romereports.com/palio/pope-condemns-violence-and-oslo-killings-english-4589.html
- Tropical Depression headed for Texas?! Pray for rain!
- Later this year we will hear new language used in the Mass. Why are these changes being implemented, and what can this teach us about our liturgy and faith? Young adults are invited to learn more at the next Theology on Tap Aug. 2 at Plucker’s Lakeline. Paulist Father Ed Koharchik will share the background, meaning, and effect of the revised Roman Missal. Live music begins at 6 p.m., and the presentation starts at 7 p.m. For more information, contact Alison Koederitz at (512) 949-2465 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you know how much God loves you? God truly loves each and everyone of us. Consider attending “A Love Letter From God” day of reflection on Saturday, August 6 at Cedarbrake Retreat Center in Belton. Father Angelo Bertini will discuss the “Song of Songs”to unveil these words of God to help participants realize the depth of God’s love for them. The cost is $30, with lunch included. For more information, contact Cedarbrake at (254) 780-2436 or email email@example.com.
- Eight Bishops in the U.S. are chosen as Catechists for World Youth Day 2011. http://www.usccb.org/comm/archives/2011/11-146.shtml
- Mexican Bishop calls for greater modesty at mass… perhaps a discussion we should have in these summer months
- NFL players unanimously approve deal – Jason
- McDonalds changes the Happy Meal, do you agree with the changes? – Cristina
- Parents Television Council asks all NBC Affilliates to refuse carrying “The Playboy Club” when the fall television season begins.
NEW!! Feedback Line Number:
(512) 200-ACNM (2266)