This audio is from the second panel at the ATX Catholic Day of Reflection 2016 at Our Lady of Schoenstatt Shrine in Austin, TX on April 30, 2016.
Moderator: Brandon Kraft
Panelist: Laura Gonzales, Cristina Almanza, and Steve Scott
Panel 2 – Catholic Life Online Today
- St. John Paul II called us to propose anew the same Gospel with new ardor, method, and expression. Which initiatives have you seen that gives you most hope?
- What do you find most encouraging about being a digital Catholic today?
- Share an experience of when you saw Catholicism go wrong online.
- Paul VI famously said that modern man doesn’t listen to teachers, but to witnesses. Share a little about a witness that deeply impacted you.
- Benedict XVI asked us to put a face to faceless social media. What are some problems you have experienced because of the social disconnect of technology?
- What do you find most challenging about being a Catholic on social media today?
- Where do you see the most evangelization taking place?