- New Relevant Radio billboards up in Austin.
- The Big Bird controversy – Chris confession… I love PBS!
- SACRED MUSIC CONCERT—Mozart’s Requiem Mass in D minor (K. 626) – October 20
- ROUND ROCK – The Saint William Sacred Music Concert Series continues with a beautiful performance of Mozart’s Requiem on Saturday, October 20, at 7:30 p.m., at Saint William Catholic Church in Round Rock. Mozart’s Requiem Mass in D Minor is one of the most enigmatic musical pieces in all of history. This concert will be performed by a full mixed choir, orchestra and will feature some of the most talented soloists in Central Texas. The concert will be conducted by Dr. Gerardo Ramos, Director of Music Ministries at Saint William, and a leading conductor and vocalist who has performed throughout Europe and the Americas. All are invited to this beautiful performance which will surely be unforgettable. The concert is FREE and open to the general public but a small $10 donation is greatly appreciated. For more information about this concert or about the Sacred Music Concert Series, please visit www.saintwilliams.orgor call 512-255-4473.
- Ralph Martin, a Catholic evangelizer and apologist, will be speaking at St. Williams in Round Rock, on November 4-5, 2012 at 7 p.m. Ralph Martin was recently named a consultor to the Pontifical Council for the New Evangelization and will visit Saint William Catholic Church shortly after attending the Synod of Bishops on the New Evangelization in Rome in October. He will be speaking about the New Evangelization on November 4. On November 5 he will speak on the topic “We are in a War- how to protect ourselves and our families and how to take the offensive. Purchase Tickets Online You are also welcome to purchase tickets in person by visiting the church office. For more information, contact Ana-Cristina Gonzalez at 512-600-8179. Go to the Flyer to learn more about Ralph Martin – Print the event flyer
- You may have already heard, but one of the resident homes at Annunciation Maternity Home caught fire Monday evening. It was a small fire and everyone is okay, but they need to replace some smoke damaged items for 14 mothers and 12 babies. This includes: Baby bottles, Pacifiers, Baby toys, A few high chairs
- You can visit their website to learn more about Annunciation Maternity Home, how you can donate and their contact information. Thank you for your prayers and support! God bless! http://www.kvue.com/news/Georgetown-maternity-home-catches-fire-donations-needed-173377561.html
- It’s the Year of Faith!
- Pope Benedict XVI declared that a “Year of Faith” will begin on October 11, 2012 and conclude on November 24, 2013. October 11, 2012, the first day of the Year of Faith, is the fiftieth anniversary of the opening of the Second Vatican Council. . . (Vatican II) and also the twentieth anniversary of the Catechism of the Catholic Church. During the Year of Faith, Catholics are asked to study and reflect on the documents of Vatican II and the catechism so that they may deepen their knowledge of the faith.
- The upcoming Year of Faith is a “summons to an authentic and renewed conversion to the Lord, the One Savior of the world” (Porta Fidei 6). In other words, the Year of Faith is an opportunity for Catholics to experience a conversion – to turn back to Jesus and enter into a deeper relationship with him. The “door of faith” is opened at one’s baptism, but during this year Catholics are called to open it again, walk through it and rediscover and renew their relationship with Christ and his Church.
- The pope prays in Arabic for the first time!
- Teens are beginning to prepare for homecoming… What are mums? http://www.cityfloristofroundrock.com/Homecoming——–.html
- 12 Tips for Catholic Families at Mass
- Minnesota Woman Finds Diamond Ring Lost in Corn Kernel Pit
Feedback Line Number:
(512) 200-ACNM (2266)
We would appreciate positive reviews on itunes.
Donations button is back!